At Eastgate Safaris, we offer a range of door-to-door transfer services including:
- Airport transfers to/from lodges, hotels and tourist attractions
- Airport assistance with meet and greet
- Private transfers
- Individual or group transfers
We cover all areas from Malelane, south of the Kruger National Park, up to the northern region of Phalaborwa, as well as transfers between Johannesburg International Airport and all the lodges, hotels and attractions in the Lowveld region.
The airports we service include Hoedspruit, Phalaborwa, Kruger Mpumalanga International, Johannesburg International (OR Tambo) and private airstrips.
We are proud to offer our guests an outstanding team of drivers who are also professionally qualified guides with an in-depth knowledge of all the natural and cultural attractions that this amazing area has to offer. This includes wild game, birdlife, plant species as well as the diverse cultural history of this region’s indigenous inhabitants.
All our driver/guides have Theta Nature Site Guide and Cultural Guide qualifications, a First Aid certificate and a Professional Driving Permit. They also adhere to the Code of Conduct for Guides at all times.
To ensure a completely stress-free experience for you, our driver/guides make sure to arrive at the pick-up venue 20 minutes ahead of schedule.
Safety & Convenience:
To ensure your safety, our open game drive vehicles are approved by the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS). All vehicles equipped with a C-track device so that we can monitor speed, position and other important security statistics. We carry extensive comprehensive passenger liability insurance cover on all our vehicles and the services we offer.
For your added convenience, we provide:
- Complimentary bottled water on board
- Additional luggage space in our trailers at no extra charge
- Child seats on request
We take pride in the high level of quality, safety and comfort that our fleet offers. We have a vehicle to suit every transfer requirement, including:
- Hyundai Super Luxury Coach: 39 seats (reclining), toilet, individual reading lights, luggage hold, PA system, DVD player, fridge and aircon
- Toyota Quantums: 13-seater, aircon
- Toyota Innova: 2-seater, aircon
- Toyota Fortuners: sedan 5-seater
- Game viewing vehicles: 10-seater open safari vehicle
At Eastgate Safaris, we go the extra mile to ensure that you arrive safely, in comfort and on time.